10. UCYC Camping trip July 2010—this was a great trip with our high school students. God did some good things this trip.
9. Family Camp September 2010—I had the opportunity to be the youth speaker at a family camp in Yosemite. Marissa and I had a wonderful weekend, full of adventures.
8. Vegas Trip August 2010—Marissa and I had a blast in Vegas at the end of summer. I love the Vegas.
7. Surf Camp June 2010—I loved this camping trip because of how all of our youth leaders came together to make this camp work. We surfed, ate wonderful food, sang songs around the campfire and soaked up the sun.
6. San Diego January 2010—Marissa and I celebrated our second anniversary in San Diego. I ate lots of Mexican food.
5. Thanksgiving/Duke Game November 2010—I went to my first Duke Blue Devils game and got to share the experience with my dad and my brothers. We also had a great time in Washington for Thanksgiving with family.
4. Half Marathon November 2010—I made it a goal to run a half marathon in 2010. I finally got to it in November. I had a blast running in the rain and finishing the race.
3. Living a Better Story Conference September 2010—I attended the Storyline Conference with Donald Miller in September. I learned a lot that weekend and had a blast.
2. Hawaii Trip May 2010—Marissa and I had an awesome time in Oahu. We played in the ocean, ate seafood and went to a pineapple plantation. Hang loose.
1. Family, Friends and Partying—I took the time to hang out with the people that matter a lot to me—my friends, family and students—and saw God work in my life because of them. We had so many great get-togethers where we simply celebrated life. 2010 was a great year. I know now more than ever, that I am deeply loved. Here’s to 2011!